Hall Reservation Information
Village of Bancroft Community Hall Rental Information
- Private Rental of hall – $100.00 (Showers, weddings, birthday parities, gatherings, funeral dinners for non-Village residents, etc.)
- Non-Profit Organizations – $ Donation – Requires PRIOR approval of Village Council which only meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Get your requests in early.
- Funeral Dinners for Village Residents – $ Donation
ALL individuals and entities wishing to reserve the Hall must provide a refundable deposit of $30.00 which will be returned provided that the Village Hall, its contents and key(s) are returned cleaned and in proper condition.
Contact Village President at (989) 634-5375 or “email@example.com” for reservations, key to building, and payment of rental fee plus deposit.
To reserve your date you MUST complete the reservation form and:
- Bring the appropriate rental rate by check, money order or cash to the Village Office.
- Provide a separate check payable to the “Village of Bancroft” for the $30.00 deposit. If the Hall, its contents and key are returned in proper condition, this deposit check will be mailed to you.
- Mail completed form with checks to Village of Bancroft, PO Box 97, Bancroft, MI 48414 or drop in the drop box at the west side of the DPW building located at 120 Warren Street. Do not deposit case into drop box.